Temperature Measurement Thermal Imaging System - DLSC-YMore Similar Products
DLSC-Y Mobile Online Thermal Image Monitoring System
This product consists of a infrared camera, a tripod, and a main control box.
DLSC-Y mobile online series is real-time temperature monitoring system integrating visible light(optional), infrared thermal imaging and embedded processing technology. The system can automatically inspect the running substation equipment, real-time monitoring, automatic warning, real-time access to the thermal information of the equipment fault status, and automatically generate a corresponding temperature changing report. With features such as uninterrupted power, long distance, safety and reliability, and high detection accuracy, it is one of the most effective means to realize on-line monitoring and equipment status maintenance.
◆ Front-end temperature measurement technology
◆ Full real-time image transfer without delay
◆ Illumination free, smoke and water penetration monitoring
◆ Fast and accurate temperature measurement with good uniformity
◆ Infrared image compression and network transfer
◆ World leading substation equipment intelligent identification system
◆ Automatic report generation function
◆ Fully compatible with IEC61850 protocol
◆ Easy system integration
Infrared panorama (Part of the image below)
(1) Power supply: 220V AC;
(2) Max air temperature: 50°C;
(3) Min air temperature: -20°C;
(4) Max air relative humidity: 95%;
(5) Min air relative humidity: 10%;
(6) Applicable to the detection of on-site devices such as transmission lines, substations, and distribution switch rooms;
(7) good anti-Jamming ability;
(8) good waterproof capacity.
(1) Easy to operation and carry, long duration, 220V power supply can work continuously for more than 24 hours;
(2) Wireless transfer module included, it can send temperature data to the cellphone automatically after setting up the instrument. If the temperature exceeds the preset threshold value, it will send alarm information to the mobile phone immediately;
(3) Automatic device identification management, automatic recognition of the heat map (automatic or manual) acquired by the system, and identify valid target through image registration to ensure the efficiency of temperature detection.
(4) With anti-false alarm recognition system, All temperature measurements are based on valid target recognition. According to the inspection strategy, measure only marked devices, and automatically eliminate disruptive heat source, effectively preventing false alarms.
(5) Detailed equipment working status management functions, Establish a management system for all equipment and components, during automatic cruising, perform temperature analysis and record of all equipment components within the scope of inspection of the infrared camera, specific to detailed equipment failure location.
(6) The imaging and storage of infrared maps is real-time and dynamic. Automatic tagging Dynamic alarm image, using data segmented storage format;
(7) The local measurement have real-time spot, area, and hot-spot real-time tracking of the heat map;
(8) Equipped with special analysis software, with function of temperature analysis and comparison of any point, line, area, generate temperature trend curve; and quickly retrieve key frames for any part in the trend curve.
(9) The key segment in the intercepted file can be re-recorded as another file; producing technical report template according to custom’s requirements, automatically generating Word reports, even in batches.
(10) The setting up of the machine on-site is simple and convenient, any single person can complete the precedure;
(11) Unibody design, shock, vibration and electromagnetic interference resistant.
FOV/Min Focal Length
50Hz Analyzable heat map data output
Electrical / Automatic
-20 ℃～+650 ℃, optional up to 1200℃
±2℃ or ±2% of reading (whichever is greater)
Atmospheric transmittance correction
Continuous & Dynamic
Max Height (Axis lay down)
Main Control Box
Customized touch screen
AC220V / DC12V Aviation plug
Basic analysis function
Spot (cross point display, Multipoint measurement);
Automatically adjust image gain and brightness/contrast;
Basic setting function
High temperature alarm; high and low temperature capture; isothermal analysis;
Smart alarm function
Set alarm temperature value, the system will automatically send message to mobile phone
Professional infrared analysis software
Multiple trend analysis
Automatic generation of dynamic infrared data lists, dynamic time-temperature curves, dynamic straight-to-temperature curves
Load data correlation function
The power equipment load value that can be marked at any moment is related to the trend curve
Multi-analysis window display
Multiple object analysis windows can be displayed at the same time and switched quickly for easy comparison of different images
File interception recording
A section of an intercepted file is rerecorded as a file
Report generated automatically
Automatically generate reports based on analysis templates that have multiple analysis templates
Key frame quick recall
Quickly retrieve key frames for any part of interest in the trend curve
Get infrared image or analysis object contains temperature data copied to excel
Time temperature trend analysis
The trend curve of the maximum temperature, average temperature, and minimum temperature can be obtained to understand the temperature change of the entire load cycle
Multiple analysis curves are displayed in the same coordinate system
Can compare the temperature difference between the concerned part and the normal part to judge the defect
Straight line temperature trend curve
The trend curve of the temperature in the straight line range as the load or operating condition changes
Technical specifications are for reference only.